Shuttle Driver (Day shift M-F) & $3,000 Sign On Bonus
We are currently offering a $3,000 Sign On Bonus
- Driving truck to predetermined destination for delivery of trailer and product
- Communicating with dispatch, supervisors and other drivers to ensure safe and on time arrivals at destinations
- Loading and unloading trucks as required for returns, pick-ups and deliveries
- Performing daily routine vehicle condition report on truck and/or trailer
- Complying with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Commercial Driver's License (CDL) for tractor trailer operation
- Must have a good driving record for past 39 months
- Three months or more tractor trailer experience
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, layovers and holidays
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public and respond to official inquiries
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!