Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key leader in advancing our Foodservice Warehouse business. This position will be conducting quantitative analyses of data and information affecting budgets, forecasting, and expenses, as well as be an integral part in the strategy and future growth of this line of business.
- Conduct and develop financial analysis acquired from various departments
- Report current or expected financial performance and create financial models to guide decision making
- Develop technical expertise in analytical tools and techniques and serve as a resource to others
- Analyze expenditures, sales, depreciation, and capital investments to make recommendations for action and/or modifications regarding financial procedures, plans, and controls
- Accelerate the organization’s data capabilities and provide the means for increasingly sophisticated uses of data while promoting data literacy across the organization
- Translate and communicate analysis and data into actionable information for business leaders
- Assists in the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial presentations/statements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, and 4 years relevant experience; MBA or CPA a plus
- Retail Finance experience a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics (DAX)
- Proven ability to analyze and translate data into actionable information
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.