Regional Center of the Plate Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Regional COP Manager will develop the Sales/Marketing strategy to improve and increase Shamrock’s COP market share for the assigned region. Primary focus is on program development including product mix, pricing strategy, promotional plans, forward buys and merchandising direction for the assigned region. Responsible for ensuring the tools and training are provided to develop knowledgeable COP Specialists. To manage, strengthen & increase Center of the Plate sales for Gold Canyon Meat Co/ Shamrock Foods AZ Branch. Sets the tone for creative and forward-thinking solutions to the Center of the Plate team members.
- Develop product mix reflective of Branch and local business needs, new items and innovative new programs including new product procurement and development for GC Meat Co/AZ Branch
- Communicate with buyers to meet the inventory level requirements for Center of the Plate
- Collaborate with Management to ensure alignment on product assortment and ensure market competitiveness
- Achieve the Branch C.O.P. sales goals of Meat and Seafood product segments - (to include all COP Categories) Beef – Veal- Lamb- Pork- Poultry- Game- Grinds)
- Support the Branch and local Foodservice Warehouse for Gold Canyon Meat Co.
- Work with DSR’s, DSM’s, Regionals on COP – customer calls & programs
- Work with Shamrock Meat Specialists on customer calls, trainings, promotions. Sales Meeting, breakout sessions, vendor fair, regional meetings, food shows, Shamrock University, demos, cut tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and five years’ experience specifically in selling Center of the Plate, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance required
- Extensive category knowledge
- Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.