Pricing Analyst Profitability Management
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Pricing Analyst provides the management of a business unit with the analytics that measures product and customer profitability and supports the development of pricing strategies.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives.
- Utilize visual analytics to provide simple, executable tasks for business units, with an emphasis on Product, Pricing and Margins.
- Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of opportunities for Sales and Margin.
- Profitability reviews with Branch Sales leaders—some travel required.
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies.
- Monitor, analyze and participate in the direction of pricing processes.
- Execute deviation processes to support profitable sales growth.
- Monitor product deviation results and communication with direction on recommended changes to improve profitability.
- Determine internal Shamrock spend for new business and advise on Shamrock spend for existing deviation renewals.
- Review and approve customer pricing contracts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree desired; or 3 years related experience.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multitask and problem solve.
- Technical skills: Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau Visual
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately held, family-owned, and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by applicable law.