Operations Technology Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Operations Technology Specialist is responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Operations Department ensuring all technology equipment are available and functioning at full capacity.
- Troubleshoot handheld devices and other equipment to ensure they are operating properly and are running at full capacity. This will be done remotely or during site visits.
- Maintain an adequate supply of all electronic equipment used for warehousing and delivery e.g. handheld devices and truck mounted devices.
- Order equipment to ensure adequate supply.
- Accurately manage all associated invoices.
- Maintain records to accurately monitor and track all Operations technology equipment for the enterprise.
- Ensure compliance per the Foodservice Modernization Act.
- Ensure tracking of all relevant data and maintenance of appropriate records to pass compliance audits.
- Travel up to 15% of time.
- Travel to divisions for technology roll-out meetings, equipment audits and various tasks related to Operations Technology.
- Must be available for on-call status and after-hours duties as needed to support the Divisions.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- HS diploma or GED and four years related experience and/or training
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Some experience with technology support or sales a plus
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.