Milk Hauler + $3,000 Sign On Bonus
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2702 W Encanto Blvd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
We are currently offering a $3,000 Sign on Bonus for this position paid over your first 6 months.
This position is responsible for transporting milk from Farms to Dairy location. This position can be based out of Stanfield, AZ or Phoenix, AZ
- Driving truck to various locations to pick-up product.
- Operating tanker pump equipment properly.
- Complying with company policies and D.O.T. regulations.
- Pulling milk samples following state approved procedures for lab testing. (Require state license).
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months of tractor trailer training and one-year tractor trailer/route delivery driving experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have a Class 'A' CDL for tractor trailer operation, as well as tanker and double/triple endorsement.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to obtain a Milk Handler's license.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public and respond to official inquiries
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.