Merge Operator - Day Shift!
Day Shift hours! $22 per hour
The Merge Operator operates merge conveyors to provide a flow of product to Warehouse docks in a fast-paced production environment. They manage waves to keep proper sequence of cases and maintain a high standard of performance in order to depart all routes in a timely manner.
- Operate the merge conveyor and control flow of cases
- Monitor conveyor lines to ensure cases are being selected in proper waves
- Monitor systems for issues that may affect the workflow of the facility
- Coordinate duties with Leads and Supervisors as needs of different areas change
- Designate and forecast any corresponding issues within wave sequence in order to maintain truck loading integrity
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to manage, organize, and prioritize a series of different activities
- Working knowledge of Order Routing Systems
- Lift-truck operator certificate preferred
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Physical Demands
- Regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, climb, or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!