- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for the assigned installations, service and preventative maintenance calls and emergency service performed on or with Shamrock Foods Company dispensing equipment.
- Servicing beverage equipment, coffee, juice, tea & cocoa and B.I.B. systems
- Supporting all Shamrock Sales Functions with daily communications to supervisor, DSR’s and their customers
- Installing service beverage equipment in the designated market
- Completing all service reports with information clearly written signed by customers
- Properly installing and diagnosing machine problems or failures for servicing
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School or GED
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of plumbing, electrical & refrigeration operation
- Certified Technician for DE digital equipment, all Curtis, Bunn beverage machines and a working knowledge of Cornelius juice machines
- Must have a valid driver’s License and must maintain a safe clean, driving record
Starting pay for this position is $19.75/hr
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.