Instructional Designer - Project Based
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Foodservice Warehouse
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Under minimal supervision, designs and/or retools instructor-led, online, and blended training programs to improve performance and drive organizational objectives, culture, and compliance. Cultivates and maintains collaborative professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Conducts needs assessments to ensure all development materials are focused on addressing customer needs and closing business performance gaps. Develops project plans and associated budget estimates
- Design and builds program and course assessments aligned with defined business needs to measure effectiveness of materials and delivery strategy.
- Evaluates, designs and develops learning and delivery strategies including leader guides, participant guides, learning activities, reference guides or job-aids, storyboards, video scripts, design documents, eLearning modules, pre-work, post-work, and train-the-trainer materials to facilitate learning, promote behavioral change and drive organizational performance goals by applying sound instructional practices and design.
- Works collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts during analysis, design, and development to produce quality training materials within established timeframes by accurately representing content and applying appropriate, sound instructional design principles
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred. Major preferred - adult education, instructional design or related field.
- Experience applying instructional design techniques and methodologies to create learning and performance in a corporate environment
- Detailed knowledge of adult learning, instructional design and distance learning theories and methodologies.
- Experience designing curriculum and/or supporting content for instructor led and computer based training.
- Experience applying adult learning principles to courseware design.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6958