Human Resources Manager
This position is responsible for overseeing the human resources operations of a branch/region. The HR Manager champions the Shamrock culture and guides organizational leaders through personnel issues, including talent acquisition, onboarding, training, benefits, safety, compensation, policies, communication, disciplinary actions, investigations, and employment law.
- Identifying and preparing development plans for the key employees and high potential employees
- Managing and identifying complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally Provides strategic insight and guidance to branch/regional leaders by building a strong business relationship and demonstrating insight, HR expertise, and business acumen
- Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, performance, and other personnel issues
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommends appropriate action plans
- Partnering with recruitment team to select prospective staff and works with Community job interest groups and Managed Service Providers
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Administering benefits and provides support for corporate initiatives on wellness
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's Degree and five years of Human Resource Management experience
- HR Professional Certifications (PHR, SPHR, CP, SCP) preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Strong communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills with the ability to initiate documentation and drafts; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holiday
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.