General Warehouse - Seafood (Full-Time)
JOIN THE SHAMROCK FAMILY - APPLY TODAY!!!
$19-$20 an hour!
Full-Time, plus Amazing Benefits!
PLUS - Now offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday | 9am-5:30p
Note: this is for dry, cooler, and some freezer warehousing.
Receive, stage, record, rotate, put away, or transport all inbound products according to company standards, while labeling and documenting information within the establishment.
- Reads purchase orders, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed or distributed. In accordance to meat plant receiving guide lines and HACCP procedures
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on pallets, shelves, racks, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, pack date, product type as to prevent damage and put away procedures while working closely with others. Maintains product rotation and cooler cleanliness.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School or GED
- 3 months Warehouse related experience.
- Must be able to use an electric and manual pallet jack and stand up fork lift.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!