Fuel Island Attendant
- Monitor and fill all fluid reservoirs on vehicles and reefer units (fuel, oil, washer fluids, etc.)
- Wash interior and exterior of all trailers
- Ensure that all vehicles are ready for loading and dispatch
- Perform a 12pt inspection with minor maintenance and repair
- Perform all other duties assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Need to have a clean MVR
- Must be able to complete required paperwork for Shamrock and DOT
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Will be climbing in/out of truck and trailer.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.