Experienced Warehouse Associates - 5K Bonus
We are currently offering a 5K Bonus for this position !!!
Have at least one year of Warehouse experience (building pallets and using MHE)? Do you want a career where your efforts determine how you’re compensated? Shamrock Foods Company is the place for you!
Earn UP TO more than $30/HR with Incentive Overtime & 5K Bonus
- You will be using various Material Handling Equipment to select cases, build pallets, and load trucks.
Compensation: It’s a core belief of Shamrock to reward our associates for their hard work, dedication, and talent. This is represented by our Performance Incentive Program.
Apply today and we can discuss more details, let’s chat!
Whether you’re a night owl or an early riser, there’s a place for you in the Shamrock Family!
Strength: At Shamrock, you can skip the gym and get your workout done here! Physical demands include walking several miles a shift and lifting products up to 50 pounds! Each warehouse worker picks approximately 2000 cases per shift. Not quite in shape just yet? That’s ok, our onboarding plan will help you build your strength and speed!
Benefits: Our commitment to our associates and their total well-being is our priority. We exceed in this by continuously investing in health and well-being solutions and initiatives.
Shamrock offers the following benefits:
- Low-cost healthcare benefits for you and your family
- Health Savings Account (HSA) company contribution
- Roth 401(k) & 401(k) with 5% match
- Free-of-charge Employee Assistance Programs
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- AND MORE!
This position is responsible for performing various duties within the warehouse, including picking, staging, loading, repackaging, putting away, or transporting all orders according to company standards. (S)he may use powered and unpowered equipment.
- Reading production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveying materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensuring materials are properly labeled
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- 1 year or more related experience preferred
- Pallet jack and picking experience a plus
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Fluency in English; speak, read, and write
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.