- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2702 W Encanto Blvd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Carrying out the day to day responsibilities, through the efficient use of equipment, manpower and routing.
- Driver evaluations
- Evaluate route efficiencies
- Field support for drivers and customers
- Diffuse driver or customer conflicts
- Plans, assigns, and direct daily routing through dispatch staff as measured by departmental goals and objectives
- Maintain Branch locations
- Prepares, reviews, and maintains reports, statistics, and records as measured by department reports
- Run Routes as needed to cover Vacation Sick or Holiday time off
- Enforce drivers to work within safety guidelines as measured by the department handbook, Shamrock policies and DOT regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be knowledgeable of all federal and state regulations as applicable to the DOT law
- Arizona Class 'A' CDL with a clean 39 month MVR, required
- PRoadnet training, preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.