Director of Brand Management
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
At Shamrock Farms, we’re doing dairy differently. From reimagining the familiar with a new brand campaign to executing unexpected marketing activations, we’re looking for a Director of Brand Management to join our passionate and entrepreneurial team. The Director will be responsible for managing and executing brand marketing initiatives including planning, developing and implementing consumer and trade programs across channels. The ideal candidate is proactive and harnesses leadership skills to help drive sales growth and long-term brand equity.
- All facets of brand management including leading the Shamrock Farms Portfolio of new and existing items
- Lead Brand Strategy across multiple channels and develop long-term and annual portfolio
- Develop and execute year-long communications and engagement plans for the product portfolio including digital loyalty, consumer promotions, digital content, and earned/paid media
- Lead Brand Execution in all facets of traditional and digital consumer advertising, public relations, Sponsorships, events and package development
- Develop compelling system communications, including Sell Story. Work with the sales team to develop integrated marketing and sales plans for the Shamrock Farms brand
- Direct responsibility over the management of applicable agency partners. Act as brand steward ensuring consistent messaging in all areas of marketing
- Lead cross-functional teams of colleagues from sales, operations, research & development, and quality to execute brand plans
- Manage projects from concept through market
- Execute the marketing initiatives including media, promotions, digital, direct mail/CRM, packaging, new product
- Analyze market data, pull out actionable insights, and translate them into activation plans that drive growth and business objectives. Utilize business analytics (share, volume and revenue drivers, competition) and syndicated sales data. Form actionable recommendations and strategies
- Assisting in financial, competitive, pricing and category analysis. Identifying key trends and brand implications. Working with key decision tools and information sources
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA
- 7 years of Brand Management experience, in CPG brands
- Proven experience in building and developing brands
- Dairy or Beverage category experience
- Experience communicating at a senior level
- Creative and strategic thinking skills
- Experience in working with both secondary and primary research
- P&L management experience
- Strong analytics background
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.