Department Administrative Assistant
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 856 National Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Provides administrative support for the office and relieves management of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
- Orders product, coordinate shipments and mailings.
- Consumer and associate event support as needed including event outlines, run of show, supply lists, product coordination, etc.
- Office support including printing invoices, organize and maintain files, courier requests, shipment tracking, maintaining Roxie's schedule, donation baskets
- Maintain storage and track inventory of marketing items
- Answer, screen and route calls; Provide information to callers as required
- Assist with scheduled business meetings including meeting arrangements – scheduling, lunches, equipment, and clean-up
- Assist with ordering office supplies including printer cartridges, paper, shipping supplies, stationery, business cards
- Composes and types routine correspondence
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Special projects as needed
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) and 1+ years of related experience; Highly proficient in with MS Office Suite
- Excellent Customer Service skills and the ability to respond to difficult or emotional customer situations promptly and with composure
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to respond professionally to internal and external customers while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve with a high level of commitment and dependability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment, and have the ability to switch gears seamlessly
- Must be willing and flexible to work the demands of the department which are subject to early or late hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.