Data Analytics (Business Intelligence) Intern
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Data Analytics (Business Intelligence) intern will partner closely with Management to identify and support projects in an accurate and timely manner based on enterprise and departmental business needs. The Data Analytics (Business Intelligence) intern will be responsible for completing assigned work projects in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide support for Data Analytics in an accurate and timely manner.
• Collaborate with leaders throughout the organization to identify high-impact experiments and opportunities to drive outcomes through advanced analytics.
• Collaborate with data teams to acquire, source, query and aggregate relevant data, setup pipelines and infrastructure, build models and connect findings to key business questions.
• Create and present insights and recommendations from data projects, data science architecture and analytics strategies.
• 1+ year(s) educational experience and currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Business Analytics or other related majors
• Maintains a minimum GPA of 3.5
• Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability
• Demonstrates expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
• Effective task management
• High level of motivation and adaptability
• Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why intern for us?
Shamrock Foods Company is committed to a program that goes beyond your typical internship experience, giving interns the opportunity to start their career path. We offer great training and growth for college students to help interns apply their education towards solving business problems and working on hands-on projects in a workplace environment. Our interns are more than a temporary associate; they become part of our family.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 7935