Dairy Regional Route Sales Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Lake Havasu City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Manage all team members and customers within assigned remote region.
- Manage all team members, customers, sales, resets, and merchandising needs within remote site
- Responsible for training all team members assigned to team
- Write work schedules for all team members
- Responsible for maintaining customer base to meet their needs
- Assign coverage for resets as needed
- Sell incremental displays and additional merchandising coolers
- Maintain authorized product mix and schematics in all customers
- Responsible for all performance reviews of assigned team members
- Executes sales plan for incremental growth
- Responsible for achieving objectives for product initiatives on all branded Shamrock Farms & Dairy Maid product lines
- Attends grand openings within territory
- Completes and compiles with all required sales reports and attends sales meetings
- Maintain shrink control objectives as assigned
- Communicate all sales objectives and information to team members
- Schedules and conducts sales meetings with team as needed
- Manage Labor budgets
- Work with HR to understand all processes and on boarding
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or one to two years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, customer responsive, and ability to multi-task.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.