Customer Care Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
You will be a member of a team that provides Best in Class customer service in the Food Service industry. You will actively engage with our customers to ensure their needs are met and that their experience exceeds expectations. You will be a problem resolution expert that will partner with other cross-functional departments within the company to fulfill customer orders. Most importantly, you will see your efforts have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
- Building and supporting excellent customer relationships by entering customer submitted orders from phone, email, or fax.
- Reviewing exception reporting designed to prevent errors and/or recommend modifications to your customer orders
- Confidently and professionally address customer concerns by practicing active listening techniques
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED)
- One-year Customer Service, administrative support or restaurant experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.