Cold Room Warehouse Lead - Day & Night Shifts!!
Starting pay will be between $20 - $26/hour DOE
Full Time position with Excellent Benefits!
Sunday - Wednesday 7am to 7pm OR Wednesday - Saturday from 7am to 7pm!
The Cold Room Lead Person oversees the daily load out process of the Cold Room.
- Coordinates with Distribution the placement of orders on trailers with specific instructions regarding departure times, handling and loading procedures
- Coordinates with the Plant Supervisor any production needs and projected time frames
- Builds truck loads within the DMS system to be released to the pick lanes for shipping
- Ensures quality products and packages are being shipped with good manufacturing practices
- Delegates work assignments to 8 - 25 subordinates and maintains the work flow process
- Works as acting supervisor to the Cold Room, Case Dock, ESL Shipping, and Repack when the lead person, supervisor, or manager in each respective department when is off duty or not available
- Other duties may be assigned
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be computer literate with basic skills in Word, Excel and DMS
- Must be willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
ed by applicable law.