Center of the Plate Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for coordinating activities with production to procure all raw materials for the Steak line, Poultry line, Seafood line and Ground Beef Line to be used for further processing in the Meat Division. This position will be selling Meat Division products to new and existing hotels, restaurants, resorts and other institutional establishments or individuals at sales office or customer's place of business.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Coordinating activities with production to ensure proper execution of customer's specifications
- Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
- Achieving the C.O.P. sales goals of Meat, Poultry, Pork and Seafood product segments of the division
- Delivering Sales presentations to key existing and new clients in coordination with/or without sales representatives
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university with five years' experience; or five years' experience specifically in selling Center of the Plate
- Current driver's license and auto insurance required
- Must have extensive category knowledge
- Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages Ability to read and interpret; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.