Business Resource Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Represents and sells products and services for Shamrock Foods (distributor) to hotels, restaurants, resorts and institutional establishments or individuals at sales office or customer's place of business by performing the following duties.
- Focus on Central Regions in California.
- Pro-actively identify and qualify new and lost business leads with input from DSR, DSM, and RSM.
- Prospects and develops profitable new and lost customers using a systematic approach which includes customer potential/stratification.
- Responsible for all components of our SAVES Plus Program (Training, consulting, Ancillary Services and “ALL” Incentives available to the customer). Participate in prospect presentations
- Relationship building-Develop and maintain ongoing working relationships with DSR, DSM, RSM and Customer.
- Successfully and professionally deliver presentation to prospect and qualified customers.
- Develop and implement strategic Business Development plans to achieve company sales goals.
- Consult with the customer to identify and define customers business needs, determine a solution, develop ROI proposal/presentation for customer review and acceptance and identify a DSR to eventually service the customer.
- Track updates on progress.
- Track, measure and evaluate performance.
- Work with Dining Alliance and participate in qualifying accounts.
Degree from a University preferred
High School diploma; or general education degree (GED); with 1 to 2 years in the food-service industry or a combination of both education and experience.
- Must demonstrate strong self-initiative and must demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to self-manager work load and handle multiple accounts and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Maintain a consistent weekly work schedule, which included ride-along with DSR’s.
- Pro-actively participate in BPI projects
- Expectation of 75% field and 25% office work.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.