Business Data Analyst - Nights
As a Business Data Analyst - Nights you will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely customer reports per our contract obligations. This will involve extracting data from multiple systems, integrating it, verifying accuracy, and creating informative presentations highlighting key factors. You will also be responsible to identify opportunities for KPI improvement and identifying solutions to problems through the data analysis work.
- Produce all required customer analytic reports accurately and on-time per customer contracts
- Review all reports to ensure accuracy and to ensure the production of clean invoices for customers
- Effectively communicate your insights through preparation and presentation of clear, easy to read reports that tell the story with data
- Continuous focus on process improvement through detailed data analysis that identifies issues and suggests solutions to business problems using statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and data mining
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in a data analytics role with demonstrated expertise in using statistical software packages and data mining tools
- Excel expert – using macros, pivot tables, and formulas
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Foods distribution experience is a plus.
- Ability to work nights, starting at 7pm.
Salary of $50,000 to $70,000, depending on competency, experience, qualifications and skills.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.