Beverage Equipment & Service Supervisor
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for supervising, coordinating, directing, and evaluating beverage service technicians in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Creating production schedule and estimate working time per job assignment
- Providing leadership and guidance to the Branch Beverage Equipment and Service Team
- Managing timely and accurate communication to internal/external customers with field service issues
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Seven years of beverage dispensing technician experience
- Five years in a supervisory/leadership role
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics with fluency of numerous types of foodservice equipment
- Must have a valid and current Driver's License and must maintain a safe, clean driving record
- Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate beverage product ratio, proportion, and percentage
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends/ on-call, and holidays
- Compensation: $75K-90K
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.