Asset Recovery Coordinator
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Coordinates activities related to recovery of all Shamrock Farms assets. Assets include but are not limited to; Ice cream bunkers (various sizes), milk coolers, milk crates, milk pallets, and ice cream freezers.
- Drives company vehicle with pull behind utility trailer to identify and recover unauthorized use of Shamrock Farms assets.
- Responsible for taking possession of unauthorized assets in a professional manner.
- Communicates with Dispatch to arrange pick-up assistance.
- Cleaning, maintaining, placement and removal of ice cream freezers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- At least three months related experience and/or training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver License.
- Acceptable 39-month Motor Vehicle Record
Physical Demands: The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Push or pull up to 300 pounds. Operate a 2-wheel dolly and pallet jack. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.