- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Account Coordinator acts as a key point of contact for customers as they transition to active users of Shamrock Foods product. (S)he ensures customer satisfaction while making suggestions to improve the overall customer experience.
- Connect with customers to understand business challenges
- Create and drive customer success initiatives
- Support account managers with daily and weekly customer requests
- Manage Siliker Audit and vendor quality sample, and special event shipping for customers
- Generate and present regular reporting on performance relative to customer and Shamrock contracted KPI’s
- Manage a variety of internal and customer facing projects
- Manage and monitor assigned accounts ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction
- Work proactively with customers to establish an advisor relationship and drive continued communication initiatives
- Manage mass order modification tool and automated order tool
- Formulate procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and/or disposal of records.
- Review customer requests and/or complaints to identify and implement solutions to drive satisfaction
- Direct New Item request and New location requests
- Advise customers on how to best utilize products
- Drive customer interaction throughout the customer lifecycle and advocate for adoption of products
- Plan and drive ongoing account strategy
- Drive account reviews to measure progress and assess key trends
- Manage resolution of support issues including credits, and billing
- Manage a variety of transportation resolutions
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Care, Customer Success or another customer service-related field
- Technical skills with MS office, purchasing, pricing and CRM software experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.