Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 2128
Business Process Improvement Intern - Phoenix, AZ
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: This summer internship at Shamrock Foods Company will provide the associate the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and skills of operations practices within a thriving distribution environment. Associate may be assigned tasks supporting Sales, Accounting, Transportation, Purchasing/Logistics and Warehouse leadership groups. Partnering closely with Management to identify and support projects based on business needs.
* Create a more efficient churn analysis
* Create a more effective reporting model
* Dashboard for nonconformance deliveries
* Bring the AZ CIC program into steady state
* Other duties as assigned
* Candidates currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, and/or Finance from an accredited college or university
* Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ
2540 North 29th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona, 85009
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online