Will Call Order Selector - Day Shift
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Assures prompt, accurate, and courteous customer service by performing the duties outlined below.
- Filling orders for customers, sales associates and couriers as needed
- Retrieving orders for customers
- Returning product to the appropriate warehouse zone
- Assisting the Will Call Clerk which may include cash handling
- Transporting carts from Driver Check In as needed
- Regular use of powered motorized equipment- forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have 3 months of manual warehouse handling experience or extensive manual labor experience.
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends, and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, to talk and to hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Starting Pay is $18
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.