Wash Crew Supervisor
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2150 N. 28th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Wash Crew Supervisor works in wet environments daily uses and maintains pressure washing machines cleaning equipment and orders chemicals. (S)he is responsible for insuring that all tractors, trailers and other equipment are washed to company standards and defects are reported to the maintenance shop for repair.
- Directly supervises wash bay associates
- Supports maintenance of yard trucks and tractors
- Uses and maintains pressurized washing and cleaning equipment
- Follows SOP’s related to cleaning equipment and maintains cleaning records for audits
- Moves yard trucks and tractors to and from the wash area as instructed
- Washes other Shamrock property as instructed by Transportation Supervision.
- Cleans out of town yards and trucks as assigned by a Transportation Supervisor.
- Assists the Transportation and Warehouse departments as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License/Clean driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and communicating with the divisions.
- Must be willing to work weekends, and holidays
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit and occasionally climbs a ladder or works on a platform.
- Occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds,
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.