Warehouse Systems Manager - Arizona
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Warehouse Systems Manager manages work associated with the development of new systems and the maintenance of current systems pertaining to distribution operations.
- Develops training, procedures, and tools to promote proper and effective usage of distribution systems.
- Creates operational system designs to promote efficiency.
- Ensures that standard distribution processes meet customer requirements.
- Directs implementation and software (UI) testing; Manages post implementation operations of software and warehouse standard procedures.
- Serves as the internal thought leader in warehouse and supply chain technology
- Leads continuous improvement for warehouse process management
- Collaborates with information technology department to document effective distribution systems.
- Acts as a liaison between the operations and information technology teams within an organization.
- Provides technical support to end-users. Composes reports regarding operational performance.
- Continuously researches vendors in search of possible upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 6+ years’ experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law