Warehouse Supervisor - Cold Room
Plan, organize and direct warehouse personnel in all phases of the receiving and load out process. Ensure that the products received, stored, and shipped conform to Shamrock-Defined product quality standards, as well as Federal, State and Local standards of product identity, Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Coordinates all activities related to warehousing and serves as a source of expertise, measured by expense to sales and total cost per case
- Supports in departmental budgets, which includes staffing, labor, and material handling equipment needs as measured by meeting budget requirements.
- Guides the pay and benefit plans for warehouse personnel
- Assists with customer resolution of issues and complaints
- Confers with department heads and other internal customers to coordinate warehouse activities
- Supports, leads teams, and initiates UTR Initiatives as measured by total projects completed, project participation, and total dollars saved
- Maintains a master sanitation schedule for the warehouse
- Ensures compliance for all governmental regulations as well as customer related inspections, to include FDA, OSHA, HASAP, AIS, Siliker, State, County and Federal inspections, measured by actual and mock audit results
- Responsible for Key measures and indicators, such as but not limited to: Cases per man hour picked, trucks per day, cut reports, relay reports, temporary usage, weekly order fill rates, complaint reports
- Keeps a training matrix and documentation for the required annual trainings
- Supports the inventory manager as it relates to cycle counts and other related issues.
- Enforces company policies, work rules, as well as standard operating procedures
- Must maintain a safe environment for all department functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED is required
- 5 years Inventory Control Supervisory or Management experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the food service business and warehouse transaction processing
- Good customer service/personal interaction skills
- Familiarity with the Adage Business System (sales, purchasing, and accounting) and Warehouse Management Systems is strongly preferred
- Technical skills
- Reporting methods, tools
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Must be flexible in work schedule, which includes overnights, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.