Warehouse Shipping Support - Night Shift
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Provides overall support to the Operations department and coordinates activities for Supervisors/employees and distributes material, documents, and product within guide lines of company standards by performing the following duties. Must have great communication skills and have great multitasking skills.
- Monitors equipment assignments –Rf guns, scanners, radios, rf batteries and chargers.
- Monitors daily routes for shipping to be closed by departure time.
- Communicates with captains on outstanding cases left to close out routes by departure times.
- Communicates any discrepancies with closing of routes with Outbound Shipping Supervisor.
- Communicates any discrepancies with software such as PKMS, RF, CWC programs to I.S department immediately.
- Fill out all load condition for each route on nightly basis, distribute to dock captains and monitors load condition reports and updates load condition spreadsheet-reporting deficiencies to appropriate supervisors.
- Updates weekly Excel reports and e-mails reports to support team.
- Assists Outbound Shipping Supervisor with daily tasks.
- Practice GMP’s and Must obey all signs and lock out/tag out devices.
- Manage wearable users daily in SAE and manage shorts to ensure that routes are being closed in a timely manner.
- Communicates with inventory control any issues pertaining to an out in SAE in a timely manner to ensure route departure times.
- Organize and maintain batches of priority customers to gold selectors per quality standards
- Other duties may be assigned.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.