Warehouse / Production Jobs
Shamrock Foods Company operates manufacturing and distribution facilities. We can be found in Arizona, California, Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico, and Virginia. Our goal is to allow our associates to focus on efficiency in producing and distributing high quality products to our customers. We seek quality candidates with a strong work ethic to help us continue to be a leader in the industry.View Jobs
2 Days Off/Week
Our warehouse and production jobs offer a variety of career opportunities for military veterans. We regularly hire warehouse/production associates, supervisors and managers where you can directly apply your skills. The skills acquired through military service are highly appreciated and much needed at Shamrock Foods Company.
- "We maintain a high level of safety. We are all trained appropriately for our environment. It’s very important for the integrity of our product and for our own productivity.” - Brian Martin (Forklift Driver) - 20 years
- “At Shamrock, people recognize that every role is important. Every job plays a part in making sure things are done right for the customer.” - Manuel Martinez (Order Selector) - 14 years
- "I make sure my product goes out undamaged and in sequence. I do the best I can for each customer and so does everyone else. Everyone treats each other with respect. I think it’s all about doing our best everyday." - Julian Magdaleno Fernandez (Loader)
- “When product comes in to our docks, we check it for quality, condition, temperature and if all of those guidelines are met, then the product is worthy of a Shamrock label. We all work together to live up to what is expected of us and we get the job done.” - Roy Aja (Reciever) - 27.5 years
- "I love coming to work because I enjoy it. I enjoy cutting. I enjoy making customers happy. I enjoy the customers telling me I did a wonderful job. That gets me excited." - Robert Torres (Meat Cutter) - 17 years
Open Warehouse / Production Jobs
Start your job search here or join our talent community to be considered for current and future job openings.