Warehouse Order Selector - Nights
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1495 N. Hickory Ave
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Sunday - Thursday schedule!!
Up to $21.70 per hour!!
This position is responsible for performing various duties within the warehouse, including picking, staging, loading, repackaging, putting away, or transporting all orders according to company standards. (S)he may use powered and unpowered equipment.
- Reading production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveying materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensuring materials are properly labeled
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Three months or more related experience preferred
- Pallet jack and picking experience a plus
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Fluency in English; speak, read and write
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer