- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1495 N. Hickory Ave
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for directing, coordinating, and managing operational activities of warehousing/logistics through efficient use of equipment, manpower, and routing.
- Working with Human Resources in handling all associate issues including but not limited to hiring, feedback, disciplinary actions and termination as measured through associate satisfaction and retention.
- Maintaining a safe environment for all department functions as measured by the safety record, accident free days, lost time days, and total dollars spent.
- Coordinating all activities related to warehousing and serves as a source of expertise as measured by expense to sales and total cost per case.
- Preparing departmental budgets, which includes staffing, labor, and material handling equipment needs as measured by meeting budget requirements.
- Supporting and initiating continuous Business Process Improvement (SPBI) as measured by total projects completed, project participation, and total dollars saved.
- Maintain internal business systems and processes to ensure compliance with industry regulations as measured by both internal and external auditing.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor degree (B.A.) from a credited college preferred.
- Five to Ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reporting methods, tools, Word, Excel, Email, Business Intelligence (BI).
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.