Warehouse Lead - Nights
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Pay Range: $20-$23 an hour PLUS a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Sunday - Thursday Schedule (Nights)
Supervises warehouse crew with focus on increasing productivity while maintaining quality.
• Prints pick sheets, invoices, and other warehouse documents
• Coordinates bottle deliveries with Planning, Plant, Distribution and bottle vendor
• Coordinates delivery of supplies to Plant
• Coordinates trailer moves with Dispatch and Plant
• Coordinate plant trailer moves, includes moving trailers with yard equipment
• Tracks performance, trains, and monitors attendance of warehouse associates
• Post Daily and Weekly Performance charts
• Conduct meetings to explain policies, practices, and procedures
• Load trucks, pick batches including unloading trucks, rotating inventory, and assisting warehouse associates as needed
• Assists in inventory control
• Responsible for cleanliness of warehouse and Maintains a safe and efficient working environment
• Other duties may be assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Lift-truck operator certificate preferred
Pay range for this position is $17-23/hr
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.