Warehouse Dock Associate (Part-Time)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1900 W Ruthrauff Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Warehouse Dock Associate will be responsible for all warehouse functions including, loads, receives, stores, and distributes material and products appropriately within establishments.
- Reads receiving schedule and verifies all orders received
- Sorts and places materials on docks according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Loads and unload all of the product at the local dock.
- As required, uses a manifest to stage and load routes.
- Check, verify, and load orders for drivers.
- Set refers and bulkheads on outgoing trailers.
- Keep the dock and load out area clean and organized
- Receive all product back from the routes and verify that they are correct.
- Records all inventory records accurately
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED
- 1+year related experience preferred
- Valid driver's license. A CDL driver’s license is preferred
- Must have successfully completed forklift training program and know how to use manual pallet jacks
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -15 F to ambient temperature
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 7802