Warehouse Associate - Repack/Order Selector
Day Shift - 7:00am to 5:30pm (4x10)
This position is responsible for re-packing, receiving, storing, and distributing products, tools, equipment, and materials throughout company facilities and trucks.
- Pulling orders and distributing products within guidelines of company standards
- Reading production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distribute
- Entering information into computer system to notify management system the start of order selecting process.
- Counting items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards
- Sorting and placing materials or items at proper door to ensure zero short on delivery tolerance
- Marking products with identifying labels, to be placed on each case
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- One month related experience or training
- High school education preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.