Warehouse Administrative Support - Nights
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Saturdays & Tuesdays Off
Hours are 6pm - 3:30AM
This position is responsible for handling busy incoming calls from customers and meeting 'Essential Duties and Responsibilities' outlined below.
- Actively soliciting business from existing customer base.
- Dealing with both internal and external customers by phone or in person and processes orders through our internal software systems.
- Entering orders through our software systems, editing electronically sent orders, and working closely with sales representatives to resolve issues.
- Handling and researching customer complaints concerning deliveries, product challenges, return requests, and pricing issues.
- Filing, sorting paperwork, report and email distribution, tracking orders (spreadsheet and word processing optional).
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years related experience and/or training in customer service.
- Must have 10 key by touch and experience in understanding of Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel and Windows 2007 with the ability to create and maintain data bases and other documents, preferred
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.