Vendor Maintenance Coordinator II
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Enterprise Vendor Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the administration of the new vendor/item set up process and enterprise maintenance of vendors / items in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Review new vendor set-up request packets for compliance with Shamrock policy
- Maintain vendor accounts, documentation and all required information in Shamrock systems per policy
- Maintain tracking system for communication to vendors, document receipt and task completion
- Review vendors for inactivation and reactivation in compliance with documented policies
- Review new item requests for required information and/or obtain item information from vendor
- Write item description to comply with item description standard templates and abbreviations
- Set-up and maintain items and all associated required information in Shamrock systems
- Complete projects and perform other duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in a business related field; or two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with data base administration preferred
- Experience with GTIN’s and GDSN preferred
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills to effectively prioritize and manage workload
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7778