Transportation Clerk - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
The Transportation Clerk will provide support and assistance to transportation operations team. Complete tasks and duties that involve distribution of departmental paperwork and equipment. Creating and maintaining spreadsheets for tracking and calculating departmental expenses.
- Print, sort, and review invoices for routes.
- Compile keys and diagram packets for drop deliveries.
- Distribute and tracking of departmental paperwork and equipment.
- Create and maintain EXCEL spreadsheets for tracking and calculating; logs, expenses, equipment movement, invoices, and other transportation needs.
- Coordinate outgoing mail to the branch locations. This is done on a daily basis throughout the shift.
- Collect and sort drivers’ DVIR’S, manifest and invoices. Distribute to appropriate department associate and file when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in clerical support role
- Must have MS Office Skills with above average skills in EXCEL
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondence and must be able to deal with people by phone and in person
- Must be willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5562