Tractor/Trailer Wash Crew
Shift will be Tues - Saturday from 10:30am to 7:00pm
The candidate will use pressurized washing, cleaning equipment and working in wet environments. Washing truck tractors, bobtail trucks, converter dollies and trailers.
- Use of pressurized washing and cleaning equipment.
- Movement of trucks and tractors to and from the wash area as instructed (never to leave Shamrock property).
- Washing of other Shamrock property as instructed by the Wash Crew Supervisor.
- Assists the Transportation and Warehouse departments as assigned.
- Maintain and repair trailer center divide panels and end caps
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License/Clean driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus