Tractor Trailer Wash Crew - Commerce City, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
The candidate will use pressurized washing, cleaning equipment and working in wet environments. Washing truck tractors, bobtail trucks, converter dollies and trailers.
• Use of pressurized washing and cleaning equipment.
• Movement of trucks and tractors to and from the wash area as instructed (never to leave Shamrock property).
• Washing of other Shamrock property as instructed by the Wash Crew Supervisor.
• Assists the Transportation and Warehouse departments as assigned.
• Maintain and repair trailer center divide panels and end caps
• Any other duties or job functions as assigned.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License/Clean driving record
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Must be willing to work weekends, and holidays
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and occasionally climbs a ladder or works on a platform. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 2550