Tractor Trailer Maintenance Wash Crew Lead
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The candidate will use pressure washing machines, cleaning equipment and working in wet environments daily. This position is responsible to ensure that all tractors, trailers and other equipment are washed to company standards and defects are reported to the maintenance shop for repair.
- Use of pressurized washing and cleaning equipment.
- Must follow all SOP's related to cleaning equipment and maintain cleaning records for audits.
- Movement of yard trucks and tractors to and from the wash area as instructed (never to leave Shamrock property).
- Washing of other Shamrock property as instructed by Transportation Supervision.
- Cleaning of out of town yards and trucks as assigned by a Transportation Supervisor.
- Assists the Transportation and Warehouse departments as assigned.
- Maintain and repair trailer center divide panels and end caps.
- Repair of handcarts and ramps as needed.
- Any other duties or job functions as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver's License/Clean driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must be willing to work weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit and occasionally climbs a ladder or works on a platform.
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7568