Talent Acquisition / Recruiter
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Actively recruit top talent for current and future positions within Shamrock Foods Company. Develop recruiting processes, procedures, plans, strategies and activities while ensuring compliance with government regulations and company policies.
- Fearlessly and creatively recruit top talent for exempt and non-exempt positions within the organization
- Consult with hiring managers to forecast needs and develop pro-active recruiting strategies for key positions to meet staffing needs in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to determine most efficient process for screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Stay abreast of latest recruiting trends and strategies and act as an internal consultant on market trends
- Create and manage recruitment advertising campaigns
- Drive for continuous improvement in process, candidate quality and customer experience
- Represent SFC at job fairs, career events, school and agency speaking engagements
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience including exempt and non-exempt positions; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience recruiting CDL drivers a strong plus
- Experience developing creative recruitment strategies and connecting to top industry talent and passive candidates
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of organization
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office programs including: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Also must have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the departments which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6202