Systems Shuttle Driver - Albuquerque, NM
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Drives tractor trailer combination to shuttle products, livestock, or materials in liquid, loose or packaged form. Driver may also assist with route deliveries when necessary.
- Drives truck to predetermined destination for delivery of trailer and product.
- Communicates with dispatch, supervisors and other drivers to ensure safe and on time arrivals at destinations.
- Run relief routes when needed Loads and unloads truck as required for returns, pick ups and deliveries
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork and turns it in at the completion of the assignment
- Performs daily routine vehicle condition report on truck and/or trailer
- Must comply with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have Commercial Driver's License (CDL) for tractor trailer operation
- Candidate must have a good driving record for past 39 months 3 months or more tractor trailer experience
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, layovers and holidays
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 2868