Systems Operational Support
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 856 National Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
The Systems Operational Support position is responsible for Lumping, or unloading the inbound trailers of product, executing and supporting the functions of Sanitation, Spills, Deep Cleaning, Salvage Product, and Returns.
- Lumping; Unloading of inbound trailers manually, and with material handling equipment.
- General Housekeeping, and FDA Deep Clean Sanitation
- Perform Salvage/Returns processes.
- Use proper body mechanics at all times to help prevent injuries.
- Report/stop all safety issues and/or unsafe practices immediately.
- Dress appropriately and wear all requires personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Use lockout/tag out devices and procedures as required.
- Obey all signs and procedures.
- Immediately removes any damaged product from the picks lot and takes to designated salvage area.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 6 months to a year of experience in a related field.
- Must be able to effectively work unsupervised, displaying a high level of initiative.
- Must be comfortable working alone, or as part of a team; and demonstrate leadership attributes that foster effective working relationships.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. In some areas, taste and smell are required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color, vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 80 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5160