Systems Analyst 1 (Web)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The business/technical analyst is responsible for ensuring that the business requirements related to technology are defined and addressed. They also identify relevant technology solutions to overcome the business problems and assuring the realization of business benefits. General competencies include problem solving/analysis skills, technical capacity, communication proficiency and excellent time management.
- Apply IT knowledge and skills to propose action, provide technical coordination, or conduct implementation activities to drive IT software/process solutions.
- Conduct research, gather and interpret requirements, conduct analysis and/or develop recommendations related to IT processes and/or software products solutions.
- Create, analyze, coordinate and document complex IT projects, products and processes and provide resolution recommendations.
- Act as a liaison/coordinator within the IT Department and business units by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with multiple business units and disciplines throughout our organization.
- Work with the other analysts, software engineers, system designers, and business owners to lead in design, development and execution of test scripts.
- Design, develop and execute security roles and User security access to systems and data.
- Coordinating the development of procedures, training and other communications.
- Participate in the implementation of system/process solutions.
- Troubleshoot production issues, document problems and provide recommend appropriate solutions or escalate to others for further action
- Involved in Level I on-call support
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or 1-2 years of equivalent experience
- Technical and software application knowledge
- Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- Aptitude for process/software solution designs
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
- Limited degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Aptitude in business functional area process and software/process solution designs
- Basic SQL / data analysis skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7705