Systems Account Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for managing activities with sales and sales support teams to increase sales and GP in specified market. You will work with vendors and sales to educate, support and increase sales in specified category and work with Business Review team to ensure that customers are fully supported.
• Initiating promotional/new item auto ships and monitoring inventory/initiating out of stock communication
• Maintaining customer relationships at the local level/visiting franchise offices and restaurant operators on a regular basis to proactively address concerns and gather feedback
• Coordinating activities with production/purchasing to ensure proper execution of customer specifications
• Monitoring service levels and ensuring uninterrupted service throughout the supply chain and creating solutions for any supply chain interruptions and independently deciding on solutions that benefit both Shamrock and the customer
• Collaborating with the Systems promotion management team to ensure promotional items are properly setup and inventory levels will meet forecasted demand
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university preferred
• Minimum two years related account experience
• Current driver’s license and auto insurance required
• Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
• Ability to read and interpret; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
• Working knowledge of contract systems and ability to audit contracts regularly
• Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to holidays, evenings, weekends (7 days a week)
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6723