- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Supply Planners are primarily responsible for leading the product end-to-end supply planning for the mid to long term horizon. Accurately balancing demand and supply volumes as well as inventory and asset capacity utilization will be key to deliver a balanced and executable end-to-end plan that strikes the right balance between customer service levels/risk, inventory and conversion cost. The Supply Planner will also manage mid-range constraints mitigation to ensure supply continuity for assigned brands across the portfolio. The Supply Planner will be responsible for evaluation of demand/supply scenarios, risk management implications, and performance choices with associated costs including cost of goods sold reduction scenarios throughout lifecycle.
- Leads the creation of the end to end supply plan ensuring demand supportability for the 36-month horizon. Confirms risk mitigating measures are in place over this same horizon to ensure consistency in supply production in alignment with demand.
- Acts as an active partner across the Supply Chain Planning team by providing key input when tracking and monitoring case fill rate across the enterprise. Serves as a catalyst for improvement where necessary.
- Creates and maintains the mid to long term inventory plan for both finished goods and components in alignment with agreed upon budget. Tracks actual landing to budget on a regular cadence with preventative and corrective actions in place to confirm targets are being met/exceeded.
- Leverages statistical analysis to develop inventory classification parameters and safety stock settings for both finished goods and components/raw materials. Drives alignment across Supply Chain planning with a regular cadence for review and updates.
- Drives integrity and accuracy of relevant master data for the assigned product families and work with local team to ensure Enterprise Resource Planning data used is standardized and fit for purpose.
- Assist in the preparation for the recurring Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting cadence and ensure process and staff are identifying opportunities for business improvement for presentation at the monthly Executive Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) review.
- Develop a rolling 12- month capacity utilization outlook to support sales forecast, goals and as per the regular operating rhythm. Balance and optimize capacity utilization taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales and potential sales opportunities.
- Engage directly with key supplier partners, Supply Planning and Category Management on identified inbound supply opportunities. Work with Demand and Supply Planning leadership by being a key technical resource and helping refine departmental strategies and tactics.
- Acts as a liaison and communication point between Factories, Sales & Marketing, Demand Planning, Transportation, Warehousing and Customer Service. Keep all parties apprised of potential problems or issues impacting the business.
- Monitor SKU level purchases and sales to be able to recommend inventory optimization and product rationalization initiatives in the future.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or Master's degree Supply Chain, Operations, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain with a focus on Demand & Supply disciplines or related field.
- Demonstrated expertise working with big data and visualization tools including MS Office, Business Intelligence and Tableau.
- Strong mathematical and analytics skills
- Experience with Supply Chain Planning software preferred.
- Industry credentials such as APICS or CSCMP are preferred.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which is generally limited to week days but may be subject to evenings or weekends due to project or department needs.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.